Valentine’s Day means never having to say you’re sorry. At least about your movie choices. So before you and your significant other crack open that box of chocolates and settle in for a romantic screening, we wanted to make sure you were cinematically copacetic. To avoid any V-Day viewing conflicts, go ahead and take our quiz. Better yet, take it together.
1. All-time greatest rom-com?
2. Couple with the most scorching chemistry?
3. Couple with the least scorching chemistry?
4. Best rom-com for dudes?
5. Best movie to play if you want to punish a guy?
6. Best flick made from Nicholas Sparks novel?
7. Rom-com Romeo who proves looks ain’t everything?
8. Queen of the rom-com?
9. Oddest romantic pairing?
10. Kiss that leaves you weakest in the knees?
11. Best movie to get you in the mood?
12. Most romantic scene ever?
News for You
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue All Over as Mystique in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Jennifer Lawrence has got the blues again, and she's enjoying it more this time around. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer took to his Twitter account today to post a pic of Lawrence in costume and make up … Continue reading →
- Marvel's Phase Three: A Robert Downey Jr.-Less 'Iron Man 4'?
As "Iron Man 3" continues to rake in the cash (it's surpassed the $1 billion mark worldwide and counting), everyone's abuzz about "Iron Man 4." Such an endeavor would seem like a no-brainer for Marvel, and the studio is completely … Continue reading →
- So Fetch! Lindsay Lohan's 'Mean Girls' Co-Star Wears 'Go To Jail Lindsay' T-Shirt
For the record, Jonathan Bennett, who played stud Aaron Samuels in the 2004 hit comedy "Mean Girls" opposite Lindsay Lohan's Cady Heron character, does not want his former co-star to go to jail. However, the comedic actor tried on a … Continue reading →
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- 9/11 Looms Large Over 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
(Spoiler warning: Major plot points are discussed below.) Any resemblance between "Star Trek Into Darkness" and our post-9/11 world and wars — well, that's not exactly coincidental. "I think it's fairly obvious it's a commentary," says TrekMovie editor-in-chief Anthony Pascale. … Continue reading →