Valentine’s Day means never having to say you’re sorry. At least about your movie choices. So before you and your significant other crack open that box of chocolates and settle in for a romantic screening, we wanted to make sure you were cinematically copacetic. To avoid any V-Day viewing conflicts, go ahead and take our quiz. Better yet, take it together.
1. All-time greatest rom-com?
2. Couple with the most scorching chemistry?
3. Couple with the least scorching chemistry?
4. Best rom-com for dudes?
5. Best movie to play if you want to punish a guy?
6. Best flick made from Nicholas Sparks novel?
7. Rom-com Romeo who proves looks ain’t everything?
8. Queen of the rom-com?
9. Oddest romantic pairing?
10. Kiss that leaves you weakest in the knees?
11. Best movie to get you in the mood?
12. Most romantic scene ever?
News for You
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part 3
For the third and final chapter of the record-breaking R-rated “The Hangover” franchise, the original gang has been assembled for one last raucous romp. Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Heather Graham and even baby Tyler (or Carlos, … Continue reading →
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver Samurai, Viper, Yukio Bring the Pain in New Trailer
The official trailer for "The Wolverine" has been unleashed in all its berzerker rage. With the new trailer comes enticing looks at some characters that many Marvel fans know and love, including the deadly Viper (who sports a snake-like tongue … Continue reading →
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue All Over as Mystique in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Jennifer Lawrence has got the blues again, and she's enjoying it more this time around. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer took to his Twitter account today to post a pic of Lawrence in costume and make up … Continue reading →
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
PHOENIX (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.