2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
- Photo By Murray Close Sun, Dec 2, 2012 2:00 AM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- NYers furious over photos taken through windows
NEW YORK (AP) — In one photo, a woman is on all fours, presumably picking something up, her posterior pressed against a glass window. Another photo shows a couple in bathrobes, their feet touching beneath a table. And there is one of a man, in jeans and a T-shirt, lying on his side as he takes a nap.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up - For Now
A source close to Pattinson tells Us Weekly that the Twilight costars are currently on a break -- but a reconciliation is in the cards
- Hulk, Ant-Man & Doctor Strange Focus Of Marvel's Phase Three
On the heels of "Iron Man 3" hitting the billion-dollar mark this week, Marvel Studios is opening up about which superheroes they intend to bring to the big screen in coming years.
- Real Life Bling Ring Hits Cannes: Red-Carpet Bound Jewels Heisted at Film Fest
While Sofia Coppola's new movie "The Bling Ring" premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, some real life jewel thieves have been taking advantage of the pricey baubles on display at the prestigious film festival. A selection of jewelry belonging to … Continue reading →
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- 'Star Trek' Villain Revealed: What's His Secret and Who Almost Played Him (Spoiler!)
When J.J. Abrams started casting the villain role for "Star Trek Into Darkness," he was looking almost exclusively at actors of Latin descent. Why you ask? Well, Abrams himself admitted early in the film's development that he was thinking seriously … Continue reading →