2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
- Photo By Rob Kim Sun, Dec 2, 2012 2:00 AM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- The 'Return of the Jedi' That Could Have Been
This weekend marks the 30th anniversary of the movie that was, then wasn't called "Revenge of the Jedi." Oh, that George Lucas. The filmmaker who has seemingly never stopped making his own films first showcased his talent for fiddling on … Continue reading →
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report
According to earlier reports, Jolie said she wouldn't talk to any NBC reporters following Curry's messy Today Show exit
- Amanda Bynes Wears Blonde Wig in First Mugshot, Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction: Top 5 Sto …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 24
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack in Early ‘Hangover’ Reviews
The poster reads, "It ends." The critics reply, "Good. And don't let the door hit you on the way out." The Wolfpack Saga comes to a close as "The Hangover Part III" opens in theaters Thursday, May 23, and so … Continue reading →
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain Unveiled in Post-Credit Tease (Spoiler Alert!)
The massively popular "Fast & Furious" series has amassed more than $1.5 billion dollars to date, building its business on keeping the franchise going … and going and going. Lately that means adding enticing teasers after the credits start rolling, … Continue reading →
- Jamie Anne Allman Welcomes Premature Twins: My Pregnancy Was Horrible
The Killing actress, who wed True Blood's Marshall Allman in 2006, opens up to Us Weekly about sons Asher and Oliver, born nearly three months early
- Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven as "Highly Unprofessional"
The Mad Men actress says Piven dropping out of Speed-the-Plow in 2008 due to mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi "came out of nowhere"
- Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner a "Self-Absorbed Idiot"
"Who are you to judge me," the 17-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star fired back at Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter on Twitter May 23