Who will be the next Pope?
All experts have their own list of Papal potentials, but looking at prediction markets -- where prognosticators put their money where their miter is -- we get a better idea of who the top candidates might be.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue All Over as Mystique in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Jennifer Lawrence has got the blues again, and she's enjoying it more this time around. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer took to his Twitter account today to post a pic of Lawrence in costume and make up … Continue reading →
- Marvel's Phase Three: A Robert Downey Jr.-Less 'Iron Man 4'?
As "Iron Man 3" continues to rake in the cash (it's surpassed the $1 billion mark worldwide and counting), everyone's abuzz about "Iron Man 4." Such an endeavor would seem like a no-brainer for Marvel, and the studio is completely … Continue reading →
- So Fetch! Lindsay Lohan's 'Mean Girls' Co-Star Wears 'Go To Jail Lindsay' T-Shirt
For the record, Jonathan Bennett, who played stud Aaron Samuels in the 2004 hit comedy "Mean Girls" opposite Lindsay Lohan's Cady Heron character, does not want his former co-star to go to jail. However, the comedic actor tried on a … Continue reading →
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace Gown at Age 75
The Butler actress showed off her toned figure during the Cannes Film Festival on May 18
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- 9/11 Looms Large Over 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
(Spoiler warning: Major plot points are discussed below.) Any resemblance between "Star Trek Into Darkness" and our post-9/11 world and wars — well, that's not exactly coincidental. "I think it's fairly obvious it's a commentary," says TrekMovie editor-in-chief Anthony Pascale. … Continue reading →
- Christina Aguilera Looks Skinnier Than Ever at Billboard Music Awards
The slimmed-down singer and mom, 32, looked toned and confident singing "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull