Who will be the next Pope?
All experts have their own list of Papal potentials, but looking at prediction markets -- where prognosticators put their money where their miter is -- we get a better idea of who the top candidates might be.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part 3
For the third and final chapter of the record-breaking R-rated “The Hangover” franchise, the original gang has been assembled for one last raucous romp. Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Heather Graham and even baby Tyler (or Carlos, … Continue reading →
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue All Over as Mystique in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Jennifer Lawrence has got the blues again, and she's enjoying it more this time around. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer took to his Twitter account today to post a pic of Lawrence in costume and make up … Continue reading →
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver Samurai, Viper, Yukio Bring the Pain in New Trailer
The official trailer for "The Wolverine" has been unleashed in all its berzerker rage. With the new trailer comes enticing looks at some characters that many Marvel fans know and love, including the deadly Viper (who sports a snake-like tongue … Continue reading →
- Marvel's Phase Three: A Robert Downey Jr.-Less 'Iron Man 4'?
As "Iron Man 3" continues to rake in the cash (it's surpassed the $1 billion mark worldwide and counting), everyone's abuzz about "Iron Man 4." Such an endeavor would seem like a no-brainer for Marvel, and the studio is completely … Continue reading →
- So Fetch! Lindsay Lohan's 'Mean Girls' Co-Star Wears 'Go To Jail Lindsay' T-Shirt
For the record, Jonathan Bennett, who played stud Aaron Samuels in the 2004 hit comedy "Mean Girls" opposite Lindsay Lohan's Cady Heron character, does not want his former co-star to go to jail. However, the comedic actor tried on a … Continue reading →
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
- The new consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony
NEW YORK (AP) — Microsoft is the last of the three big video game console makers to unveil its latest gaming system. The unveiling comes nearly eight years after the Xbox 360 went on sale. It follows last fall's debut of Nintendo's Wii U and a preview in February of the upcoming PlayStation 4 from Sony.