2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
2012 Year in Review: Top Movie Villains
2012 was a pretty great year for movies of all kinds: blockbusters, indies, and all points between. It was a particularly good year for villains. Here are five of the baddest baddies of 2012.
- Selena Gomez Rocks Sexy Gold Bodice at Billboard Music Awards
The 20-year-old singer looked sizzling while performing her new single, "Come & Get It"
- 5 Super Stealthy Facts About 'Star Trek' Baddie Benedict Cumberbatch
He has successfully stolen the spotlight from his ensemble cast mates and blushingly touts his growing fan base of so-called Cumberpeople. With the enormous amount of buzz that has been bestowed upon the star villain in "Star Trek Into Darkness" … Continue reading →
- Saturday Night Live: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Cannes
Justin Timberlake stepped in to save an awkward situation when directors Joel and Ethan Coen were asked at the Cannes Film Festival about Jewish humor by a German reporter on Sunday.
- Denise Richards on Caring for Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller's Kids: "I Want to Be There for Them"
Plus, the Twisted actress says "there are a lot of feelings and emotions" between her and ex-husband Charlie Sheen
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The latest high-stakes court hearing for O.J. Simpson in the glitzy capital of big gambles has come to a close with the former football star's defense team feeling confident that their client is closer to getting out of prison.
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up - For Now
A source close to Pattinson tells Us Weekly that the Twilight costars are currently on a break -- but a reconciliation is in the cards
- Hulk, Ant-Man & Doctor Strange Focus Of Marvel's Phase Three
On the heels of "Iron Man 3" hitting the billion-dollar mark this week, Marvel Studios is opening up about which superheroes they intend to bring to the big screen in coming years.