2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
2012 Year in Review: Top Grossing Movies of the Year
See how the 20 biggest films of 2012 ranked at the domestic box office.
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part 3
For the third and final chapter of the record-breaking R-rated “The Hangover” franchise, the original gang has been assembled for one last raucous romp. Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Heather Graham and even baby Tyler (or Carlos, … Continue reading →
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Ryan Gosling Booed as Cannes Pans 'Only God Forgives'
“Only God Forgives” but Cannes audiences don’t. Despite the fact that Ryan Gosling and director Nicholas Winding Refn’s first film together “Drive” received rave reviews and had everyone excited for their second collaboration, “Only God Forgives,” that early good buzz … Continue reading →
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver Samurai, Viper, Yukio Bring the Pain in New Trailer
The official trailer for "The Wolverine" has been unleashed in all its berzerker rage. With the new trailer comes enticing looks at some characters that many Marvel fans know and love, including the deadly Viper (who sports a snake-like tongue … Continue reading →
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories from Wednesday, May 22
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes