2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
2012 Year in Review: Top Grossing Movies of the Year
See how the 20 biggest films of 2012 ranked at the domestic box office.
- The 'Return of the Jedi' That Could Have Been
This weekend marks the 30th anniversary of the movie that was, then wasn't called "Revenge of the Jedi." Oh, that George Lucas. The filmmaker who has seemingly never stopped making his own films first showcased his talent for fiddling on … Continue reading →
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report
According to earlier reports, Jolie said she wouldn't talk to any NBC reporters following Curry's messy Today Show exit
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain Unveiled in Post-Credit Tease (Spoiler Alert!)
The massively popular "Fast & Furious" series has amassed more than $1.5 billion dollars to date, building its business on keeping the franchise going … and going and going. Lately that means adding enticing teasers after the credits start rolling, … Continue reading →
- Amanda Bynes Wears Blonde Wig in First Mugshot, Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction: Top 5 Sto …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 24
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack in Early ‘Hangover’ Reviews
The poster reads, "It ends." The critics reply, "Good. And don't let the door hit you on the way out." The Wolfpack Saga comes to a close as "The Hangover Part III" opens in theaters Thursday, May 23, and so … Continue reading →
- Jamie Anne Allman Welcomes Premature Twins: My Pregnancy Was Horrible
The Killing actress, who wed True Blood's Marshall Allman in 2006, opens up to Us Weekly about sons Asher and Oliver, born nearly three months early
- Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven as "Highly Unprofessional"
The Mad Men actress says Piven dropping out of Speed-the-Plow in 2008 due to mercury poisoning from eating too much sushi "came out of nowhere"
- May The Pants Be With You: Luke Skywalker’s Jeans Sell for Over $36,000
Pop quiz, hotshot: your best friend is having a "Star Wars" themed costume party, and you want your Luke Skywalker costume to be really, really authentic. How much is it worth to you to know you've got exactly the right … Continue reading →