2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
2012 Year in Review: Top Grossing Movies of the Year
See how the 20 biggest films of 2012 ranked at the domestic box office.
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part 3
For the third and final chapter of the record-breaking R-rated “The Hangover” franchise, the original gang has been assembled for one last raucous romp. Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Heather Graham and even baby Tyler (or Carlos, … Continue reading →
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Ryan Gosling Booed as Cannes Pans 'Only God Forgives'
“Only God Forgives” but Cannes audiences don’t. Despite the fact that Ryan Gosling and director Nicholas Winding Refn’s first film together “Drive” received rave reviews and had everyone excited for their second collaboration, “Only God Forgives,” that early good buzz … Continue reading →
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver Samurai, Viper, Yukio Bring the Pain in New Trailer
The official trailer for "The Wolverine" has been unleashed in all its berzerker rage. With the new trailer comes enticing looks at some characters that many Marvel fans know and love, including the deadly Viper (who sports a snake-like tongue … Continue reading →
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Gets New Reality Show
Former Teen Mom turned newly-minted porn star Farrah Abraham will be hitting the small screen yet again with a new reality TV show, according to E! Online.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Meet Faora! Zod and His Evil Lady Attack Superman in Action-Packed ‘Man of Steel’ Trailer
Okay, enough with the dreamy, melancholy Terrence Malick-ish tone and imagery of the previous "Man of Steel" trailers. This is a Superman movie, after all, and Superman came from something called "Action Comics," which means there's going to be plenty … Continue reading →
- License to Shill: Unearthed 'Thunderball' James Bond Wristwatch Expected to Fetch $90K
The Breitling Top Time, worn by Sean Connery in the 1965 James Bond adventure "Thunderball," is going up for sale at Christie's auction house. It's expected to go for about $90,000. More amazing than the expected price is the manner … Continue reading →