Preparing for the Lunar New Year
Chinese migrant workers pack their entire family onto a single motorbike as other head to train stations to head home for the Lunar New Year. It is the largest human migration.
Meanwhile, others decorate and prepare for the celebration, which will be on Feb. 10.
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- The 'Return of the Jedi' That Could … Movie Talk - 16 hours ago
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain … Movie Talk - 21 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie … Us Weekly - 14 hours ago
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack … Movie Talk - Thu, May 23, 2013 3:00 PM EDT
- The Biggest Loser's Bob Harper: Why … Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?