'Parental Guidance' Stills
Old school grandfather Artie, who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Dianes old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, its learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together.
- Photo By Twentieth Century Fox Tue, Dec 11, 2012 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- 'Man of Steel' Controversy: Does Superman … Movie Talk - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 11:48 AM EDT
- Mom: RI theater threw out disabled girl … AP - 12 hours ago
- You Won't Believe What Henry Cavill … Movie Talk - 11 hours ago
- Bieber behind wheel as car hits man … AP - 12 hours ago
- Saatchi admits assault on wife Nigella … AP - 14 hours ago
What do you think will be the highest grossing superhero movie of the summer?