'Parental Guidance' Stills
Old school grandfather Artie, who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Dianes old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, its learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together.
- Photo By Twentieth Century Fox Tue, Dec 11, 2012 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part … Movie Talk - 15 hours ago
- Khloe: I Can't Tolerate Another Attack … ET Online - 20 hours ago
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe … Us Weekly - 17 hours ago
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver … Movie Talk - 19 hours ago
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue … Movie Talk - Mon, May 20, 2013 3:47 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?