'Parental Guidance' Stills
Old school grandfather Artie, who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Dianes old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, its learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together.
- Photo By Twentieth Century Fox Tue, Dec 11, 2012 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We … Movie Talk - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:24 PM EDT
- 5 Super Stealthy Facts About 'Star Trek' … Movie Talk - 21 hours ago
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake … The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer … AP - 7 hours ago
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break … Us Weekly - Sat, May 18, 2013 9:00 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?