'Parental Guidance' Stills
Old school grandfather Artie, who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Dianes old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, its learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together.
- Photo By Twentieth Century Fox Tue, Dec 11, 2012 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Exorcist': The Real-Life Story … Movie Talk - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 6:51 PM EDT
- Mom: RI theater threw out disabled girl … Associated Press - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:39 AM EDT
- So Long, Mary Jane: Shailene Woodley … Movie Talk - 6 hours ago
- You Won't Believe What Henry Cavill … Movie Talk - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:52 AM EDT
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy c … Associated Press - 14 hours ago
What do you think will be the highest grossing superhero movie of the summer?