'Parental Guidance' Stills
Old school grandfather Artie, who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Dianes old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, its learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together.
- Photo By Twentieth Century Fox Tue, Dec 11, 2012 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- NYers furious over photos taken through … AP - 16 hours ago
- 'The Bling Ring' Broke Into Paris Hilton's … Movie Talk - Thu, May 16, 2013 11:59 AM EDT
- Monster-sized ‘Pacific Rim’ Gets the … Movie Talk - Thu, May 16, 2013 6:18 PM EDT
- Real Life Bling Ring Hits Cannes: Red-Carpet … Movie Talk - 20 hours ago
- 'Iron Man 3' races past $1 billion dollar … Reuters - Thu, May 16, 2013 7:40 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?