India's Kumbh Mela festival
An estimated 30 million devotees were expected to take a dip at the Sangam, the confluence of three rivers — the Ganges, the Yamuna and the mythical Saraswati — one of the holiest bathing days of the Kumbh Mela, or Pitcher Festival. The festival lasts 55 days and is one of the world's largest religious gatherings.
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- Marvel's Phase Three: A Robert Downey … Movie Talk - 19 hours ago
- Fox News 'Outraged' by Justice Department … The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes … Us Weekly - 19 hours ago
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue … Movie Talk - 17 hours ago
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace … Us Weekly - 16 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?