LIFE: Rare photos of Beatles fans
On the 50th anniversary of the release of “Love Me Do,” LIFE.com presents a series of photographs — none of which ran in LIFE — made by Stan Wayman at the Beatles’ first concert in America, a performance at the Washington Coliseum on February 11, 1964, two days after their historic appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show in New York.
- Fri, Oct 5, 2012 9:00 AM EDT
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- The Totally ’80s Parents of the ‘Star … Movie Talk - Thu, May 16, 2013 6:51 PM EDT
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We … Movie Talk - 21 hours ago
- NYers furious over photos taken through … AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 3:16 PM EDT
- 'Star Trek' Villain Revealed: What's … Movie Talk - Fri, May 17, 2013 1:15 PM EDT
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second … Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?