In the eye of the beholder
In the series, "Your Beautiful Eyes," Armenian photographer Suren Manvelyan captures what the eye can't see--an incredible look inside the human cornea.
For more of his popular series of macro close-ups of the human eye, together with a similar series on “Animal eyes,” go to http://www.surenmanvelyan.com
- Sun, Dec 16, 2012 8:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- The 'Return of the Jedi' That Could … Movie Talk - 13 hours ago
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain … Movie Talk - 18 hours ago
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack … Movie Talk - Thu, May 23, 2013 3:00 PM EDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie … Us Weekly - 11 hours ago
- The Biggest Loser's Bob Harper: Why … Us Weekly - 20 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?