Girlfriend leads man on amazing world journey
Murad Osmann, an executive producer based in Moscow, uses his Instagram account to post photos of his girlfriend leading him, by the hand, through dazzling landmarks across the world in a photo series aptly dubbed "Follow Me." Some notable spots include London, Singapore, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Bali, even the inside of an Ikea. "The first photo happened in Barcelona while we were on vacation. My girlfriend was a bit annoyed that I was always taking pictures of everything, so she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me forward," Osmann says of the inspiration behind the idea. "But it didn't stop me from shooting."You can follow Murad Osmann on Instagram.
- Yahoo! News Tue, Mar 5, 2013 7:00 PM EST
Most Popular Stories
- NYers furious over photos taken through … AP - 21 hours ago
- The Totally ’80s Parents of the ‘Star … Movie Talk - Thu, May 16, 2013 6:51 PM EDT
- 'The Bling Ring' Broke Into Paris Hilton's … Movie Talk - Thu, May 16, 2013 11:59 AM EDT
- Real Life Bling Ring Hits Cannes: Red-Carpet … Movie Talk - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:23 AM EDT
- 'Star Trek' Villain Revealed: What's … Movie Talk - 23 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?