Girlfriend leads man on amazing world journey
Murad Osmann, an executive producer based in Moscow, uses his Instagram account to post photos of his girlfriend leading him, by the hand, through dazzling landmarks across the world in a photo series aptly dubbed "Follow Me." Some notable spots include London, Singapore, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Bali, even the inside of an Ikea. "The first photo happened in Barcelona while we were on vacation. My girlfriend was a bit annoyed that I was always taking pictures of everything, so she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me forward," Osmann says of the inspiration behind the idea. "But it didn't stop me from shooting."You can follow Murad Osmann on Instagram.
- Yahoo! News Tue, Mar 5, 2013 7:00 PM EST
Most Popular Stories
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack … Movie Talk - 14 hours ago
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Girl Fight: Most … Movie Talk - Wed, May 22, 2013 4:06 PM EDT
- Debbie Reynolds: We all knew Liberace … AP - Thu, May 23, 2013 3:45 AM EDT
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows … Us Weekly - Wed, May 22, 2013 7:30 PM EDT
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stan … AP - Wed, May 22, 2013 2:52 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?