Girlfriend leads man on amazing world journey
Murad Osmann, an executive producer based in Moscow, uses his Instagram account to post photos of his girlfriend leading him, by the hand, through dazzling landmarks across the world in a photo series aptly dubbed "Follow Me." Some notable spots include London, Singapore, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Bali, even the inside of an Ikea. "The first photo happened in Barcelona while we were on vacation. My girlfriend was a bit annoyed that I was always taking pictures of everything, so she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me forward," Osmann says of the inspiration behind the idea. "But it didn't stop me from shooting."You can follow Murad Osmann on Instagram.
- Yahoo! News Tue, Mar 5, 2013 7:00 PM EST
Most Popular Stories
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We … Movie Talk - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:24 PM EDT
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake … The Wrap - 5 hours ago
- 5 Super Stealthy Facts About 'Star Trek' … Movie Talk - 20 hours ago
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer … AP - 7 hours ago
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break … Us Weekly - Sat, May 18, 2013 9:00 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?