Britain approves gay marriage bill
A bill to legalize same-sex marriage in Britain cleared a major hurdle Feb. 5, as lawmakers voted overwhelmingly in favor of the proposals championed by British Prime Minister David Cameron, a move critics say is not a priority for the public and unnecessarily divisive.
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part … Movie Talk - 10 hours ago
- Khloe: I Can't Tolerate Another Attack … ET Online - 15 hours ago
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe … Us Weekly - 12 hours ago
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver … Movie Talk - 14 hours ago
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue … Movie Talk - Mon, May 20, 2013 3:47 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?