2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Dramatic Big Screen Transformations of 2012
These film actors became barely recognizable for their roles this year. - By Meriah Doty (@meriahonfiah)
- Photo By Steve Granitz/WireImage/Warner Bros. Wed, Nov 21, 2012 12:00 PM EST
- Amanda Bynes: "I Don't Drink or Do Drugs," I Need a Second Nose Job
The recently arrested actress also wants to get in touch with "Nicki Minaj's wig person"
- The 'Return of the Jedi' That Could Have Been
This weekend marks the 30th anniversary of the movie that was, then wasn't called "Revenge of the Jedi." Oh, that George Lucas. The filmmaker who has seemingly never stopped making his own films first showcased his talent for fiddling on … Continue reading →
- NYPD investigating actress Bynes allegations
NEW YORK (AP) — Internal Affairs officers on Saturday were looking into allegations made by actress Amanda Bynes that New York Police Department officers sexually assaulted her when she was charged with heaving a marijuana bong out the window of her 36th-floor Manhattan apartment.
- Amanda Bynes Claims Sexual Harassment By Cops
After being released on her own recognizance following a late-night arrest in New York City, Amanda Bynes took to Twitter to speak directly to the world.
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain Unveiled in Post-Credit Tease (Spoiler Alert!)
The massively popular "Fast & Furious" series has amassed more than $1.5 billion dollars to date, building its business on keeping the franchise going … and going and going. Lately that means adding enticing teasers after the credits start rolling, … Continue reading →
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report
According to earlier reports, Jolie said she wouldn't talk to any NBC reporters following Curry's messy Today Show exit
- Buzzmakers: Kellie Wins 'DWTS' & Janet Makes $1B
What had ET readers buzzing this week?
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Haven't Spoken in "Months"
"She's an amazing girl. She's just not the person I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with," The Bachelorette's Holm tells Us Weekly of his former fiancee