2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
Most Dramatic Big Screen Transformations of 2012
These film actors became barely recognizable for their roles this year. - By Meriah Doty (@meriahonfiah)
- Photo By Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images/Open Road Films Wed, Nov 21, 2012 12:00 PM EST
- NYers furious over photos taken through windows
NEW YORK (AP) — In one photo, a woman is on all fours, presumably picking something up, her posterior pressed against a glass window. Another photo shows a couple in bathrobes, their feet touching beneath a table. And there is one of a man, in jeans and a T-shirt, lying on his side as he takes a nap.
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- Hulk, Ant-Man & Doctor Strange Focus Of Marvel's Phase Three
On the heels of "Iron Man 3" hitting the billion-dollar mark this week, Marvel Studios is opening up about which superheroes they intend to bring to the big screen in coming years.
- Real Life Bling Ring Hits Cannes: Red-Carpet Bound Jewels Heisted at Film Fest
While Sofia Coppola's new movie "The Bling Ring" premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, some real life jewel thieves have been taking advantage of the pricey baubles on display at the prestigious film festival. A selection of jewelry belonging to … Continue reading →
- The Totally ’80s Parents of the ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Crew
If you're letting 1982's "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" be your guide to "Star Trek Into Darkness," you may be anticipating some hanky-panky between Dr. Carol Marcus (Alice Eve) and Captain Kirk (Chris Pine). Eve appears in her … Continue reading →
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- 'Iron Man 3' races past $1 billion dollar mark on monster foreign take
By Todd Cunningham LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - "Iron Man 3" was soaring past $1 billion at the worldwide box office Thursday, in a display of world domination that would make one of Marvel's super villains proud. The box-office bounty - roughly $700 million from abroad and $300 million domestically - is a major triumph for Disney, which bet big on comic book superheroes when it bought Marvel Studios for $4 billion in 2009. And its decision to bring aboard a Chinese partner for "Iron Man 3" and focus the Disney marketing machine on the booming foreign market looks pretty good right now, too. ...
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift Sitting Together at Billboard Awards
A source tells Us Weekly it's "no accident" that on-and-off couple Bieber and Gomez will sit next to each other alongside Gomez's BFF Swift in the front row at the MGM Garden Arena