2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Debbie Reynolds: We all knew Liberace was gay
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — In the new film "Behind the Candelabra," veteran entertainer Debbie Reynolds has just three major scenes to flesh out one of the most complicated figures in piano-playing showman Liberace's life: his loving but sometimes manipulative mother Frances.
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Girl Fight: Most Intense Ever?
To date, when it comes to the most intense girl-on-girl fighting in film, actresses like Uma Thurman (both "Kill Bill" movies), Pam Grier ('70s films "The Big Doll House" and "Foxy Brown"), and Sigourney Weaver (who battled the queen bee … Continue reading →
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories from Wednesday, May 22
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes
- Meet Faora! Zod and His Evil Lady Attack Superman in Action-Packed ‘Man of Steel’ Trailer
Okay, enough with the dreamy, melancholy Terrence Malick-ish tone and imagery of the previous "Man of Steel" trailers. This is a Superman movie, after all, and Superman came from something called "Action Comics," which means there's going to be plenty … Continue reading →