Ancient pyramids discovered in Sudan
At least 35 small pyramids, along with graves, have been discovered clustered closely together at a site called Sedeinga in Sudan. They date back around 2,000 years to a time when a kingdom named Kush flourished in Sudan. Kush shared a border with Egypt and, later on, the Roman Empire.
- Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:00 AM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack … Movie Talk - 19 hours ago
- John McCain: It's Common Sense That … The Wrap - Thu, May 23, 2013 10:10 AM EDT
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Girl Fight: Most … Movie Talk - Wed, May 22, 2013 4:06 PM EDT
- How an Extreme Movie Makeover Saved … The Wrap - 22 hours ago
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston Are "Very … Us Weekly - 19 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?