5 Greatest Creations of Makeup Artist Stuart Freeborn
You may not know the name of Stuart Freeborn, but you certainly know the handiwork of this pioneering makeup effects artist whose brilliant designs graced dozens of major film productions from the 1940s through the 1980s. Here are five of the most distinctive creations of "the Grandfather of Modern Makeup Design," who died this week at the age of 98.
- Fri, Feb 8, 2013 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- Marvel's Phase Three: A Robert Downey … Movie Talk - Mon, May 20, 2013 2:05 PM EDT
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue … Movie Talk - 22 hours ago
- Fox News 'Outraged' by Justice Department … The Wrap - 19 hours ago
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes … Us Weekly - 23 hours ago
- So Fetch! Lindsay Lohan's 'Mean Girls' … Movie Talk - 23 hours ago
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?