5 Greatest Creations of Makeup Artist Stuart Freeborn
You may not know the name of Stuart Freeborn, but you certainly know the handiwork of this pioneering makeup effects artist whose brilliant designs graced dozens of major film productions from the 1940s through the 1980s. Here are five of the most distinctive creations of "the Grandfather of Modern Makeup Design," who died this week at the age of 98.
- Fri, Feb 8, 2013 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Exorcist': The Real-Life Story … Movie Talk - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 6:51 PM EDT
- So Long, Mary Jane: Shailene Woodley … Movie Talk - 13 hours ago
- Mom: RI theater threw out disabled girl … Associated Press - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:39 AM EDT
- You Won't Believe What Henry Cavill … Movie Talk - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:52 AM EDT
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy c … Associated Press - 21 hours ago
‘World War Z’ opens on 6/21. Which of these zombie horror flicks is your fave?