5 Greatest Creations of Makeup Artist Stuart Freeborn
You may not know the name of Stuart Freeborn, but you certainly know the handiwork of this pioneering makeup effects artist whose brilliant designs graced dozens of major film productions from the 1940s through the 1980s. Here are five of the most distinctive creations of "the Grandfather of Modern Makeup Design," who died this week at the age of 98.
- Fri, Feb 8, 2013 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We … Movie Talk - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:24 PM EDT
- The Totally ’80s Parents of the ‘Star … Movie Talk - Thu, May 16, 2013 6:51 PM EDT
- NYers furious over photos taken through … AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 3:16 PM EDT
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second … Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 8:20 PM EDT
- 'Star Trek' Villain Revealed: What's … Movie Talk - Fri, May 17, 2013 1:15 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?