5 Greatest Creations of Makeup Artist Stuart Freeborn
You may not know the name of Stuart Freeborn, but you certainly know the handiwork of this pioneering makeup effects artist whose brilliant designs graced dozens of major film productions from the 1940s through the 1980s. Here are five of the most distinctive creations of "the Grandfather of Modern Makeup Design," who died this week at the age of 98.
- Fri, Feb 8, 2013 3:00 PM EST
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- The 'Return of the Jedi' That Could … Movie Talk - 16 hours ago
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain … Movie Talk - 21 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie … Us Weekly - 15 hours ago
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack … Movie Talk - Thu, May 23, 2013 3:00 PM EDT
- The Biggest Loser's Bob Harper: Why … Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?