2012 Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair Party
Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Dakota Fanning, Billy Crystal and other stars attend the Vanity Fair Party during the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival, co-founded by Robert De Niro. At the event, The Hollywood Reporter asked Judd Apatow what makes the perfect New York movie. He answered, half-jokingly, "It has to be packed with Italians or Jewish people. That's pretty much it. Who are either neurotic or violent."
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Stories
- Original ‘Hangover’ Baby Back for Part … Movie Talk - 19 hours ago
- Wolverine’s World of Hurt: Baddies Silver … Movie Talk - 23 hours ago
- Khloe: I Can't Tolerate Another Attack … ET Online - Tue, May 21, 2013 12:23 PM EDT
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe … Us Weekly - 21 hours ago
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence is Blue … Movie Talk - Mon, May 20, 2013 3:47 PM EDT
Which Captain Kirk is your favorite?