2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The hottest stars, biggest bombs, most shocking surprises, and more
2012 Best and Worst Movie Posters
Movie posters hang in a delicate balance between advertising and art. While one should never judge a movie by its poster, some images effectively intrigue and entice, while others leave theater patrons scratching their heads. As the year draws to a close, we've compiled our annual picks for the best and worst movie posters of 2012.
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack in Early ‘Hangover’ Reviews
The poster reads, "It ends." The critics reply, "Good. And don't let the door hit you on the way out." The Wolfpack Saga comes to a close as "The Hangover Part III" opens in theaters Thursday, May 23, and so … Continue reading →
- 'Fast & Furious 6' New Mega-Villain Unveiled in Post-Credit Tease (Spoiler Alert!)
The massively popular "Fast & Furious" series has amassed more than $1.5 billion dollars to date, building its business on keeping the franchise going … and going and going. Lately that means adding enticing teasers after the credits start rolling, … Continue reading →
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Jamie Anne Allman Welcomes Premature Twins: My Pregnancy Was Horrible
The Killing actress, who wed True Blood's Marshall Allman in 2006, opens up to Us Weekly about sons Asher and Oliver, born nearly three months early
- Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner a "Self-Absorbed Idiot"
"Who are you to judge me," the 17-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star fired back at Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter on Twitter May 23
- Anne V Is Dating N.Y. Mets Player Matt Harvey: PDA Picture!
"They are taking things slow due to both their busy schedules but Matt seems to like her a lot," a source tells Us Weekly
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 23
- May The Pants Be With You: Luke Skywalker’s Jeans Sell for Over $36,000
Pop quiz, hotshot: your best friend is having a "Star Wars" themed costume party, and you want your Luke Skywalker costume to be really, really authentic. How much is it worth to you to know you've got exactly the right … Continue reading →