News for You
- 'Man of Steel' Controversy: Does Superman Go Too Far? (Spoiler Alert)
SPOILER ALERT: If you haven’t seen the new Superman flick "Man of Steel," but plan to, you may want to leave this Burning Q page right now. It’s spoiler-tastic! Still here? OK, consider yourself warned. Superman violently kills General Zod … Continue reading →
- Miss Connecticut wins Miss USA contest in Vegas
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A 25-year-old accountant from Connecticut with a secret glamorous side is the new Miss USA.
- You Won't Believe What Henry Cavill Did Before He Was Superman
Superman walked my dog. Twice. How many people can say that? Back in 2005 I became friends with an extremely handsome restaurant host named Henry. Little did I know it was Henry Cavill, on the cusp of fame. I used … Continue reading →
- Family tweets indicate Kim Kardashian gives birth
LOS ANGELES (AP) — It looks to be a baby girl for Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West. Or does it?
- Mom: RI theater threw out disabled girl over noise
NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) — A woman says she and her 5-year-old developmentally disabled daughter were thrown out of a theater during a "Beauty and the Beast" performance because the girl was making giggling and humming noises she makes when she's happy.