News for You
- NYers furious over photos taken through windows
NEW YORK (AP) — In one photo, a woman is on all fours, presumably picking something up, her posterior pressed against a glass window. Another photo shows a couple in bathrobes, their feet touching beneath a table. And there is one of a man, in jeans and a T-shirt, lying on his side as he takes a nap.
- Real Life Bling Ring Hits Cannes: Red-Carpet Bound Jewels Heisted at Film Fest
While Sofia Coppola's new movie "The Bling Ring" premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, some real life jewel thieves have been taking advantage of the pricey baubles on display at the prestigious film festival. A selection of jewelry belonging to … Continue reading →
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- Beyonce Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child, Mariah Carey Snubs Jennifer Lopez: Top 5 Stories
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories for May 17
- The Totally ’80s Parents of the ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Crew
If you're letting 1982's "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" be your guide to "Star Trek Into Darkness," you may be anticipating some hanky-panky between Dr. Carol Marcus (Alice Eve) and Captain Kirk (Chris Pine). Eve appears in her … Continue reading →