News for You
- NYers furious over photos taken through windows
NEW YORK (AP) — In one photo, a woman is on all fours, presumably picking something up, her posterior pressed against a glass window. Another photo shows a couple in bathrobes, their feet touching beneath a table. And there is one of a man, in jeans and a T-shirt, lying on his side as he takes a nap.
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- Hulk, Ant-Man & Doctor Strange Focus Of Marvel's Phase Three
On the heels of "Iron Man 3" hitting the billion-dollar mark this week, Marvel Studios is opening up about which superheroes they intend to bring to the big screen in coming years.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober
- Real Life Bling Ring Hits Cannes: Red-Carpet Bound Jewels Heisted at Film Fest
While Sofia Coppola's new movie "The Bling Ring" premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, some real life jewel thieves have been taking advantage of the pricey baubles on display at the prestigious film festival. A selection of jewelry belonging to … Continue reading →