How hard are Mark Wahlberg and director Allen Hughes working to promote their new film Broken City? Doing TV interviews in Philadelphia, the duo jumped right in and handled the broadcast’s traffic and weather report. They acquitted themselves nicely, but it seemed surprising that Wahlberg didn’t tell the newscasters to say hi to their mothers for him.
For Weather And Traffic, Here’s Our Mark Wahlberg And Allen HughesBy MIKE FLEMING JR | Deadline.com – Wed, Jan 9, 2013 6:04 PM EST
Explore Related Content
News for You
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- Saturday Night Live: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Cannes
Justin Timberlake stepped in to save an awkward situation when directors Joel and Ethan Coen were asked at the Cannes Film Festival about Jewish humor by a German reporter on Sunday.
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box Office
"Star Trek Into Darkness" zoomed to $84 million in its North American debut this weekend and knocked "Iron Man 3" out of the top spot, but couldn't ascend to box-office hyper-space.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober