More than 400 guests turned out Sunday for the 2013 Sundance reception hosted by the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television and TheWrap at The Claim Jumper in Park City, Utah. Among the attendees were Turner Broadcast Systems CEO Phil Kent, Slated CEO Duncan Cork and Chairman Stephen Paternot, newly relaunched Picturehouse's founder Bob Berney, Participant Media Chief Executive Jim Berk, attorney Linda Lichter, producer Ron Yerxa, Chill founder Brian Norgard and Teri Schwartz, dean of the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television.
News for You
- Selena Gomez Rocks Sexy Gold Bodice at Billboard Music Awards
The 20-year-old singer looked sizzling while performing her new single, "Come & Get It"
- 5 Super Stealthy Facts About 'Star Trek' Baddie Benedict Cumberbatch
He has successfully stolen the spotlight from his ensemble cast mates and blushingly touts his growing fan base of so-called Cumberpeople. With the enormous amount of buzz that has been bestowed upon the star villain in "Star Trek Into Darkness" … Continue reading →
- Saturday Night Live: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Cannes
Justin Timberlake stepped in to save an awkward situation when directors Joel and Ethan Coen were asked at the Cannes Film Festival about Jewish humor by a German reporter on Sunday.
- Denise Richards on Caring for Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller's Kids: "I Want to Be There for Them"
Plus, the Twisted actress says "there are a lot of feelings and emotions" between her and ex-husband Charlie Sheen