If Charlie Hunnam seems to deliver a robotic performance in "Pacific Rim," that can be forgiven. After all, he's pretty much playing a robot. The trailer for Guillermo del Toro's highly anticipated action flick "Pacific Rim" hit the internet today, giving geeks everywhere an idea of what to expect from the sci-fi offering. The film, which stars Hunnam, Idris Elba, Charlie Day, Ron Perlman and Rinko Kikuchi, explores a world where humans employ huge robots to fight off an alien invasion -- and, if the trailer is any indication, do nearly as much damage as the animals do in the process. Check out the trailer below.
Explore Related Content
News for You
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories from Wednesday, May 22
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes