Universal has put up a new TV spot for Oblivion. The Joseph Kosinski-directed film stars Tom Cruise as one of the last humans on Earth after a devastating war with aliens. While he’s on duty as a roving drone repairman, he stumbles upon the survivor of a downed space craft. Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko, Melissa Leo, Zoe Bell and Andrea Riseborough costar. Oblivion launches with an exclusive IMAX run on April 12 and hits regular cinemas April 19.
Hot TV Spot: ‘Oblivion’By THE DEADLINE TEAM | Deadline.com – Sun, Jan 20, 2013 5:54 PM EST
Explore Related Content
News for You
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- Saturday Night Live: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Cannes
Justin Timberlake stepped in to save an awkward situation when directors Joel and Ethan Coen were asked at the Cannes Film Festival about Jewish humor by a German reporter on Sunday.
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box Office
"Star Trek Into Darkness" zoomed to $84 million in its North American debut this weekend and knocked "Iron Man 3" out of the top spot, but couldn't ascend to box-office hyper-space.
- Zach Galifianakis Quits Drinking After Two Men Spit in His Face
The Hangover III star tells Conan O'Brien about the drunken altercation that scared him sober