Steven Soderbergh‘s Side Effects opens Stateside on February 8 via Open Road. It will have its international premiere at the upcoming Berlin Film Festival, where the thriller is running in competition. Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum and Catherine Zeta-Jones star in the film that Soderbergh co-wrote with his Contagion scripter Scott Z. Burns. The story follows a successful New York couple (Mara and Tatum) whose world unravels when she begins taking a new drug prescribed by her psychiatrist (Law). Here’s the new international trailer:
Hot International Trailer: ‘Side Effects’By NANCY TARTAGLIONE, International Editor | Deadline.com – Thu, Jan 24, 2013 7:11 AM EST
Explore Related Content
News for You
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian …
Take a look at Us Weekly's most-read stories from Wednesday, May 22
- Eva Longoria Risks Another Wardrobe Malfunction in Sheer Black Dress With Plunging Neckline: Picture
A day after the actress skipped underwear and bared too much on the red carpet, she wore another eyebrow-raising black dress to an event in Cannes