OK maybe not, but in a business filled with teasers and trailers for trailers, the 13-minute behind-the-scenes featurette on Warner Bros‘ Peter Jackson trilogy seems like Lawrence Of Arabia — and at least as long as The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey‘s 166-minute runtime. But does it give too much away ahead of the pic’s December 14 opening?
Is New ‘Hobbit’ Featurette Longer Than The Movie?By THE DEADLINE TEAM | Deadline.com – Thu, Dec 6, 2012 12:15 PM EST
Explore Related Content
News for You
- Selena Gomez Rocks Sexy Gold Bodice at Billboard Music Awards
The 20-year-old singer looked sizzling while performing her new single, "Come & Get It"
- 5 Super Stealthy Facts About 'Star Trek' Baddie Benedict Cumberbatch
He has successfully stolen the spotlight from his ensemble cast mates and blushingly touts his growing fan base of so-called Cumberpeople. With the enormous amount of buzz that has been bestowed upon the star villain in "Star Trek Into Darkness" … Continue reading →
- Kate Middleton Taking Cooking Classes, Learning New Recipes for Prince William
The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge is taking lessons from the couple's new housekeeper, Antonella Fresolone
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Cannes
Justin Timberlake stepped in to save an awkward situation when directors Joel and Ethan Coen were asked at the Cannes Film Festival about Jewish humor by a German reporter on Sunday.
- Saturday Night Live: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."