FX has put in development Bigfoot, an animated comedy series based on Graham Roumieu’s faux Bigfoot autobiography graphic novels In Me Own Words, Me Write Book, and I Not Dead. Written by Matt McKenna (American Dad) and executive produced by Seth Rogen, the FX project revolves around Bigfoot, a bipolar hopeless romantic that lacks the ability to properly express himself, living in both the human and animal world of Pine Falls but not quite fitting in to either one. Executive producing the comedy are McKenna; Point Grey Pictures’ Rogen and Evan Goldberg; Roumieu; Mosaic’s Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen; and Floyd County Prods. Animation remains a priority for FX, which has been looking to expand its offerings beyond hit Archer. The network ordered animated comedy pilot Chosen, exec produced by Danny McBride, at the end of December.
Explore Related Content
News for You
- Jen Arnold Diagnosed With Rare Cancer: Little Couple Star Undergoing Surgery and Chemo
- Paul Walker's Mother to Vin Diesel: 'You Lost Your Other Half'
- Kate Middleton Recycles Slinky, Long-Sleeved Gown at Mandela Premiere With Prince William: Pictures
- Jennifer Lopez Files New Documents in Marc Anthony Divorce Two Years After Initial Split: Report
- Meet the 9 Wonder Women of Yore
Gal Gadot, the sorority of Wonder Womans (Wonder Women?) welcomes you. Its membership is surprisingly large considering you've been tapped by the makers of the planned "Man of Steel" sequel, "Batman vs. Superman," to be Hollywood's first Amazonian crime-fighter of the big screen. Here's a look at the multimedia Wonder Women (Wonder Womans?) who've come