Anthony Jeselnik opens his new Comedy Central special, "Caligula," with a rape joke -- and it gets more offensive from there. The special gets its title from Jeselnik's answer to a question about what person, living or dead, he would most like to meet.
Explore Related Content
News for You
- Critics Fangs Are Out for the Wolfpack in Early ‘Hangover’ Reviews
The poster reads, "It ends." The critics reply, "Good. And don't let the door hit you on the way out." The Wolfpack Saga comes to a close as "The Hangover Part III" opens in theaters Thursday, May 23, and so … Continue reading →
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It was the customer service disaster heard around the Internet.
- Attorney: Donald Trump lied on stand
CHICAGO (AP) — The attorney for an 87-year-old woman who accuses Donald Trump of cheating her in a skyscraper condo deal told Chicago jurors on Wednesday that he was personally repulsed by the "Apprentice" star whom he said lied on the witness stand.
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
The "Come & Get It" singer was photographed with a fresh face and ombre locks in London on May 21
- Amanda Bynes Arrested for Marijuana Possession, Throwing Bong Out Window
The 27-year-old former child star underwent a psychiatric evaluation at an NYC hospital and was charged with reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence