NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Yahoo!® Summer Movieland Sweepstakes - II (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their state of residency, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees of Yahoo! Inc., Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Paramount Pictures Corporation, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., Universal Studios, Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc., Focus Features, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Summit Entertainment, LLC, Fandango, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Yahoo! Inc., 701 1st Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 6, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on August 12, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"), and includes nine (9) independent Sweepstakes corresponding to the release of nine (9) summer movies as set forth in the chart below.
|Movie Sweepstakes||Starts at 12:00 a.m. ET||Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET||Mail-in Receipt Date||Approximate Drawing Date|
|That's My Boy||6/13/12||7/1/12||7/2/12||7/9/12|
|Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter||6/20/12||7/8/12||7/9/12||7/16/12|
|Seeking a Friend for the End of the World||6/20/12||7/8/12||7/9/12||7/16/12|
|Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection||6/27/12||7/15/12||7/16/12||7/23/12|
|The Amazing Spider-Man||6/18/12||7/17/12||7/17/12||7/24/12|
|Ice Age: Continental Drift||7/11/12||7/22/12||7/23/12||7/30/12|
|The Dark Knight Rises||7/18/12||8/5/12||8/6/12||8/13/12|
|Step Up: Revolution||7/25/12||8/12/12||8/13/12||8/20/12|
Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for each Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter each Movie Sweepstakes:
(a) Purchase tickets to see the movie: During the Promotion Period, visit http://movies.yahoo.com/ and complete and submit the registration form. You will be asked to provide your name and valid email address including a valid email address. Follow the links and instructions to purchase at least one (1) ticket to view one (1) of the movies listed above and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the applicable movie. You will not earn a Sweepstakes entry if you purchase movie tickets through other online methods. You will only receive one (1) entry into the applicable Movie Sweepstakes drawing regardless of the number of tickets you purchase.
(b) Enter Without Ticket Purchase: Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Yahoo! Summer Movieland Sweepstakes," c/o ePrize, LLC, PO Box 5046, Dept No. 585471, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. You must include the name of the movie associated with the Sweepstakes for which you would like to enter on the front of the envelope. If you do not list a movie your entry will not be included in any drawing. You will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Movie Sweepstakes drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by the end date and received by the receipt date (both listed in the chart above). All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may only enter one (1) time for each Movie Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners for each Movie Sweepstakes from all eligible entries received for the applicable Movie Sweepstakes (entries received for other movies will not be included), on or around the dates listed in the chart above. The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential winner will be required to provide his or home address (P.O. Boxes not permitted) within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Except where prohibited, the potential winner of any prize valued at $600 or greater will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to provide his or her home address or sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (as applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award prizes valued at greater than $25 to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of each Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: Each Movie Sweepstakes has its own prizes, as described below:
FIVE (5) PROMETHEUS PRIZES: A signed movie poster and movie backpack. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $27.99.
TEN (10) MADAGASCAR 3 FIRST PRIZES: A rainbow wig. ARV: $25.
ONE (1) MADAGASCAR 3 SECOND PRIZES: A signed movie poster. ARV: $10.
TEN (10) THAT'S MY BOY PRIZES: DVD set including the following movies: Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Funny People, Grown Ups, Zookeeper and Jack & Jill. ARV: $75.
TEN (10) ABRAHM LINKCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER PRIZES: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Augmented Reality T-shirt. ARV: $22.50.
ONE (1) BRAVE PRIZE: Trip for winner and a guest to Los Angeles in summer of 2013 to attend the premiere of a new Disney/Pixar motion picture to be released in 2013. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel and hotel and premiere. The location, date, and time of the premiere and therefore the trip will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner must travel on the dates specified or forfeit the prize. ARV: $4,375.
FIVE (5) SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD FIRST PRIZES: A 10th Anniversary DVD set, including of ten (10) DVDs, a movie soundtrack CD, a movie poster and movie SWAG. ARV: $150.
TEN (10) SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD SECOND PRIZES: A movie soundtrack CD, movie poster and movie SWAG. ARV: $35
TEN (10) TYLER PERRY'S MADEA'S WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM PRIZES: A DVD set including the following movies: Madeas Family Reunion, The Marriage Counselor, Madeas Big Happy Family, Daddy's Little Girl, Meet the Browns, Madea Goes to Jail, The Family That Preys, and Diary of a Mad Black Women. ARV: $110.
TEN (10) MAGIC MIKE PRIZES: A signed movie poster and a movie soundtrack CD. ARV: $25.
ONE (1) THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN GRAND PRIZE: Trip to New York, NY for winner and three (3) guests. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner's home to one of the three airports that service New York, NY (both departure and arrival airports to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); three (3) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (two (2) rooms, each double occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; Helicopter tour of New York, NY for four (4); a choice of a Zip-line Canopy Adventure or Rock Climbing for winner and guests; and $1,000 spending money. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. ARV: $10,000.
TWO (2) THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN FIRST PRIZES: Trip to New York, NY for winner and a guest. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home to one of the three airports that service New York, NY (both departure and arrival airports to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); three (3) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; Helicopter tour of New York, NY for two (2); a choice of a Zip-line Canopy Adventure or Rock Climbing for winner and guest; and $450 spending money. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. ARV: $5,000.
ONE HUNDRED (100) THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SECONDh PRIZES: A signed movie poster. ARV: $50.
TEN (10) SAVAGES PRIZES: A set of two (2) BlueRay DVDs (Born on the Fourth of July and Scarface) and a movie T-shirt. ARV: $50.
TEN (10) ICE AGE: CONTINENTAL DRIFT PRIZES: A movie lunch box, backpack and T-shirt. ARV: $18.50
TEN (10) TED PRIZES: A "Ted" talking bear and T-shirt. ARV: $40.
ONE (1) THE DARK KNIGHT RISES FIRST PRIZE: "The Dark Knight Rises" branded Xbox 360® 4GB with Kinect™ console. ARV: $1,000.
TEN (10) THE DARK KNIGHT RISES SECOND PRIZES: A signed movie poster and a movie T-shirt. ARV: $30.
TEN (10) THE WATCH PRIZES: A signed movie poster. ARV: $10.
TEN (10) STEP UP 4 PRIZES: A signed movie poster. ARV: $10.
For All Trip Prizes: Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Where applicable, trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner's parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to a winner's proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if movie premiere or other events are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor's sole discretion. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Movie Sweepstakes.
Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Paramount Pictures Corporation, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., Universal Studios, Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc., Focus Features, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Summit Entertainment, LLC, Fandango, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/I5hpvC. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.