Bella, right, just before she goes on her first hunt in 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' (Photo: Summit Entertainment)In "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2," we can tell you that Bella is expressive throughout the film. Perhaps her most emotive moment is when she goes for her first hunt as a newborn vampire, eventually leaping through the air, with an extreme grimace on her face, aimed at sucking the life out of a forest lion. Bella also grins a lot in her new vampire state. But when the Volturi come, her expression conveys great tension and determination.
News for You
- 'Star Trek' Tech: How Long Before We Really Have Transporters, Tricorders, and Holodecks?
Burning Question: The new "Star Trek" movie has stirred up an old debate I have with my friends: are transporter beams ever going to be possible or not? — M. Dunne Let's not stop our nerd-out there. Let's go full-on … Continue reading →
- Saturday Night Live: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Poke Fun At 'Marriage Is Work' Oscar Speech
Ben Affleck used the "Saturday Night Live" stage to make light of his much-buzzed-about 2013 Oscar acceptance speech, where he referred to his nearly-8-year marriage to Jennifer Garner as "work."
- Denise Richards on Caring for Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller's Kids: "I Want to Be There for Them"
Plus, the Twisted actress says "there are a lot of feelings and emotions" between her and ex-husband Charlie Sheen
- 5 Super Stealthy Facts About 'Star Trek' Baddie Benedict Cumberbatch
He has successfully stolen the spotlight from his ensemble cast mates and blushingly touts his growing fan base of so-called Cumberpeople. With the enormous amount of buzz that has been bestowed upon the star villain in "Star Trek Into Darkness" … Continue reading →
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Cannes
Justin Timberlake stepped in to save an awkward situation when directors Joel and Ethan Coen were asked at the Cannes Film Festival about Jewish humor by a German reporter on Sunday.
Today on Yahoo!
Top Box Office